Legion Community Days 2014
August 22 - 23
Please reserve the weekend of August 22 - 23 and spend some wonderful time with us. We will have the schedule completed and up to date in a couple of months. Thank you for your past participation and hope to see you back this year.
Mike Fries, Chair, Legion Community Days Committee
Community Days takes place on the Legion Grounds located at 731 Sand Lake Rd. with easy access from State Hwy 53. No buttons are required for access to the grounds.
Grand Parade Entry Form
If you have any trouble with this link, please call M. Grenier at 608-317-6673.
Class Reunion Information
Mike Fries email@example.com - 608-385-3476
Event information coming soon.
Hope for A Cure - 5K Fun Run/Walk For ALS
Please join us for our 3rd Annual 5K Fun Run/Walk being held in memory of Sandy Nelson, who had Lou Gehrig's Disease. She lost her battle with the disease May 13, 2011.
Sandy was a retiree of the Onalaska School District, a member of St. Patrick's Church, a Onalaska Legion Auxiliary member, and Onalaska Care Center volunteer.
- Held on Sunday, August 25, 2013 at 9:00 a.m. beginning at the Onalaska Legion, 731 Sand Lake Road
- Registration/sign-in will be at 8:00 a.m.
- The fee is $20.00, which includes a t-shirt & refreshments.
- This is a FUN event. WALKERS & RUNNERS WILL NOT BE TIMED
- There will be no pre-registration, just come the morning of the event.
- Questions, call either Kristen Bradstreet at 780-4812 or Mary Powers at 385-8306.
Those participating in the Walk will be given a $2.00 off coupon, which can be used toward the SAL Buffet Breakfast being held in the dining room at the Legion the morning of the event.
All proceeds will benefit the ALS Wisconsin Chapter in helping ALS patients who cannot afford assistive devices, etc. We encourage anyone who is interested to participate. Tell your family and bring your friends. EVERYONE is welcome. The ALS Association needs all of our support - so help us have a great turnout.